The Influnce E-Commerce Shopee Strategic Online Purchasing Decision Generation Z in Panam Pekanbaru


  • Ermansyah Ermansyah Management Study Program, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, Sultan Syarif Kasim Riau State Islamic University, Indonesia



E-Commerce, Shopee Strategic, Strategic Online, Purchasing Decision, Gen Z, Pekanbaru


E-Commerce competition is becoming increasingly attractive in the world of online shopping, it requires a special strategy in order to compete competitively, E Commerce Shoope performs a Twin Date Event Strategy, Flash Sale, and Free Shipping Cost, Population in this study amounts to 100 people using purposive sampling methods.  Based on the results of this study, Twins Date Events, Flash Sale and Free Shipping have influenced purchasing decisions both partially and simultaneously. The results of the Determination Coefficient show that the magnitude of the influence of both free variables together on the bound variable is 54.7% and the remaining 45.3% is another variable not studied. Future research could delve into these unexplored variables to provide a more comprehensive understanding of what drives purchasing decisions in the e-commerce sector. Understanding these additional factors could further assist e-commerce platforms like Shoope in refining their marketing strategies, ensuring they not only attract but also retain customers in a highly competitive market.



Download data is not yet available.


Amalia, P. (2023). Impact of Gemini Date Discount and Free Discount Shopee on Consumer Behavior of Islamic Economy Students UII (Doctoral dissertation, Universitas Islam Indonesia).

Ariyanto, Aris, et al. (2023) Marketing Management. Edited By Saripudin, Udin, Cv Widina Main Media

Devica, S. (2020). Consumer perceptions of online flash sales and their influence on purchasing decisions. Applied Business Journal, 4(1), 47-56.

Djamil, N. (2023). APIP dalam Pelaksanaan Maturitas SPIP: Government Internal Supervisory Apparatus in Implementing the Maturity of the Government Internal Control System. JAAMTER : Jurnal Audit Akuntansi Manajemen Terintegrasi, 1(2), 76–88.

Djamil, N. (2023). Trading in Influence: Modus Baru dalam Korupsi Indonesia Tahun 2022 dan Paradoks Kriminalisasi . JAAMTER : Jurnal Audit Akuntansi Manajemen Terintegrasi, 1(4), 294–304.

Djamil, N. (2023). Pelanggaran Prinsip Etika Audit dalam Dysfunctional Audit Behavior: Violation of Audit Ethics Principles in Dysfunctional Audit Behavior. JAAMTER : Jurnal Audit Akuntansi Manajemen Terintegrasi, 1(3), 164–177.


Elkagiani, V. W., & Wibowo, P. (2021). Pengungkapan Laporan Keuangan Pemerintah Daerah Dan Indeks Persepsi Korupsi : A Preliminary Study. Jurnalku, 1(3), 222–233.

Ghozali, I. (2018). Aplikasi analisis multivariate dengan program IBM SPSS 25.

Jannah, M., Wahono, B., & Khalikussabir, K. (2022). Impact of Flash Sale Discount, Rating and Free Shipping Costs on Purchase Decisions on Shopee Marketplace. E-JRM: Electronic Journal of Management Research, 10(13).

Kotler, Philip and Keller, Kevin Lane. (2009). Marketing Management. Jilid I Edition 12 Alih Language Benyamin Molan. Index. Jakarta

Martias, D., & Djamil, N. (2023). The Impact of the Learning Environment and Online Learning System using Google Meet on University Students' Motivation. AL-ISHLAH: Jurnal Pendidikan, 15(1), 247-260. (

Malau, Harman . (2017). Marketing Management. Theories and Applications of Marketing from the Traditional Era to the Era of Global Modernization. Bandung : Alphabeta

Sosiady, M., Djamil, N., & Ermansyah, E. (2022). The Effects of Internet Addiction Disorder on Students' Learning Motivation. AL-ISHLAH: Jurnal Pendidikan, 14(3), 3449-3460. doi: (

Sugiyono. (2021). Qualitative Quantitative Research Methods. Bandung: Bandung Alphabet

The Goddess, N. L. P. S. A., Martadewi, N. P. R., Mangamis, A. K., & Susanto, P. C. (2021). Customer Response and Experience Participating in Twin Day Mega Sale: Case Study on Shopee ECommerce 9.9 Super Shopping Day. National Scientific Seminar on Technology, Science, and Social Humanities (SINTESA) (Vol. 4).




How to Cite

Ermansyah, E. (2024). The Influnce E-Commerce Shopee Strategic Online Purchasing Decision Generation Z in Panam Pekanbaru . InJEBA : International Journal of Economics, Business and Accounting, 2(1), 94–101.